Dry distortion with a Japanese fuzz feel
Desert rock was born in the desert of California in the 1980s. The guitar sound was heavy and infinitely dry, as if running through the vastness of the desert. Instead of the silky distortion of modern high-gain amps and the rough distortion of old stack amps, the development of the "C9H13NO3 / Adrenaline" began with a departure from the existing amp-like concept. While maintaining a wide dynamic range, excessive bass and treble are avoided, and the roughness is not eliminated while maintaining a modern and detailed feel. The result is a distortion with a dryness similar to the Japanese fuzz of yesteryear and an exquisite roughness that doesn't overwhelm the distortion.
- SPECS -
• Input impedance：1MΩ
• Output impedance：10kΩ
• Control : Volume、Drive、Treble、Bass
• Switching：True Bypass
• Connecting：1/4 inch standard phone jack x 2 (input, output)
• Power supply method：9V center minus DC power
• Current consumption : 6mA
• Dimension : Width (W) 72 mm, Depth (D) 121 mm, Height (H) 55 mm (including protrusions such as foot switches and jacks)
• Weight : 285g
• EAN : 4589825520031
• Accessories : Warranty card
- DISCLAIMER -
Please note that specifications are subject to change without notice due to product improvements. Also, the image is a sample. Please note that the paint finish may vary slightly from unit to unit.