Two EQs create a magical midrange
"The C10H12N2O / Serotonin was developed to provide the rich midrange and smooth picking response of the Tube Screamer. The "C10H12N2O / Serotonin" was developed to retain these two characteristics while establishing an EQ balance and a wild sounding character that is better suited for the field. Pedals with a distinctive mid-range character can usually be tweaked with a single tone knob, while still retaining their charm. We have developed a circuit that combines two contradictory points: to implement a field-ready tone stack while retaining this unique character. The result is a completely new overdrive sound with a 2EQ tone stack that takes advantage of the magic midrange.
- SPECS -
• Input impedance：1MΩ
• Output impedance：10kΩ
• Control : Volume、Drive、Treble、Bass
• Switching：True Bypass
• Connecting：1/4 inch standard phone jack x 2 (input, output)
• Power supply method：9V center minus DC power
• Current consumption : 7mA
• Dimension : Width (W) 72 mm, Depth (D) 121 mm, Height (H) 55 mm (including protrusions such as foot switches and jacks)
• Weight : 288g
• EAN : 4589825520055
• Accessories : Warranty card
- DISCLAIMER -
Please note that specifications are subject to change without notice due to product improvements. Also, the image is a sample. Please note that the paint finish may vary slightly from unit to unit.